With our workflow builder, we can manage any business process whether it was a simple or a complex workflow.
We monitor the state of activities in the workflow, the sequence of industrial, administrative or other processes through which a piece of work passes from initiation to completion and we determine the transition between activities according to defined processes.
- Automate business processes and workflows based on pre-defined business rules.
- Handle any business process with a high facility and no coding required.
- Create and manage complicated workflows based on organization policies and operations.
- Create different levels of approvals with high flexibility.
- Create actions on different triggered conditions.
- Execute automatic next actions.
E-SERVICESeServices are the provision of services on the Internet, thus they might be services on your website, to provide services to citizens and other countries or regions.
This is a common service in governments called e-government services such as Government-to-Citizen (G2C), Government-to-Business (G2B), Government-to-Employee (G2E), and Government-to-Government (G2G). We help our customers create e-services and add them to their websites. We define the workflow for every e-service created for the whole process to be fully automated.
- Build customized e-services on your website.
- Allow clients to request any service from your website.
- Allow clients to upload documents related to the service through your website.
- Allow clients to pay the service fees through your website.
- Allow customers to track their service processes.
- Assign workflows to users.
- Integrate with tasks, calendar, and mail engines.
- Send notifications via email.
- Upload documents related to the service in the document management module
Automated actions can be used to automatically trigger actions based on conditions such as time conditions. Examples of automated actions include:
- Creating the next activity upon a quote's confirmation.
- Adding a user as a follower of a confirmed invoice if its total is higher than a certain amount.
- Preventing a lead from changing stage if a field is not filled in.
Approvals Requests are made and are approved by specific people.
- Use approval for any kind of request: travel, purchase, holidays, etc.
- Decide who approves: the direct manager, a CFO, a human resource responsible, etc.
- Get notified if you have to approve or refuse a new request.
- Employees are notified about the results of the request.
Ever Business Solutions offers you all the smart and scalable tools you need to grow your organization.