SENIOR ERP CONSULTANT
RIYADH, SAUDI ARABIA
Everteam Global Services / Ever Business Solutions is an international software provider that brings about 30 years of leadership and innovation combined in Enterprise Resource Planning, Content Services, Process Services, and Data Governance.
Our business solutions department is expanding its team in KSA and is looking for a motivated senior ERP Consultant to drive sales, manage a client portfolio, and assist in software implementation across the country. The expected responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Develop and maintain a sales plan and opportunity pipeline with the business development team and directors across KSA.
- Build and maintain relationships at the executive, operational and IT levels while being their main point of contact for any inquiries.
- Own the complete sales cycle from lead generation to customer acquisition.
- Manage an existing portfolio of clients and onboard new ones.
- Ability to reach a sales target and acquire new customers consistently.
- Conduct product demonstrations on Odoo ERP to managers and executives.
- Assist customers in setting digital transformation journeys to improve overall business management and efficiency across departments.
- Formulate responses to RFP
- Prepare POC (proof of concepts) with the technical team and present it to prospects.
- Gather business requirements of new and existing clients and translate them into an easily understandable format.
- Suggest new innovative ways of managing business operations for clients across various sectors.
- Actively communicate with customers to make sure satisfaction is always high.
- Assist the project manager with product implementations on-site.
- Deliver Odoo ERP training to end-users.
- Accurately estimate work effort for requests issued by customers.
You will be supported by our qualified experts located across the EU and MENA regions.
Desired Skills and Experience
Education & Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree related to business administration, computer science, or computer engineering.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in selling software solutions in KSA.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Functional knowledge of ERP systems, Odoo is a plus.
- Mandatory Languages: Arabic, English (Fluent).
- The ability to persuade or influence others to accept a point of view, to adopt a specific agenda, or to take a course of action.
- Ability and willingness to travel locally or on a regional basis.
- Being open, flexible, and creative with regard to time management and scheduling challenges.
- Email CV to: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Basic Salary: TBD based on applicant
- Transportation: Yes
- Full time