SENIOR ERP CONSULTANT
Everteam Global Services / Ever Business Solutions is an international software provider that brings about 30 years of leadership and innovation combined in Enterprise Resource Planning, Content Services, Process Services, and Data Governance, operating directly in the market of Egypt.
Our business solutions department is expanding its team in Egypt and is looking for a motivated senior ERP Consultant to drive sales, manage a client portfolio, and assist in software implementation across the country. The expected responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Develop and maintain a sales plan and opportunity pipeline with the business development team and directors across Kuwait.
- Build and maintain relationships at the executive, operational and IT levels while being their main point of contact for any inquiries.
- Own the complete sales cycle from lead generation to customer acquisition.
- Manage an existing portfolio of clients and onboard new ones.
- Ability to reach a sales target and acquire new customers consistently.
- Conduct product demonstrations on Odoo ERP to managers and executives in English and Arabic languages.
- Assist customers in setting digital transformation journeys to improve overall business management and efficiency across departments.
- Formulate responses to RFP
- Prepare POC (proof of concepts) with the technical team and present it to prospects.
- Gather business requirements of new and existing clients and translate them into an easily understandable format.
- Suggest new innovative ways of managing business operations for clients across various sectors.
- Actively communicate with customers to make sure satisfaction is always high.
- Assist the project manager with product implementations on-site.
- Deliver Odoo ERP training to end-users.
- Accurately estimate work effort for requests issued by customers.
You will be supported by our qualified experts located across the EU and MENA regions.
Desired Skills and Experience
Education & Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Engineering, Administration, Management,
- Fluent spoken, written and read English
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Consulting and Presales
- Excellent in the communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills to proactively identify potential issues, develop alternatives, and execute solutions.
- Good presentation & interpersonal skills.
- Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org